This is the user sandbox of 188.8.131.52. A user sandbox is a subpage of the user's user page. It serves as a testing spot and page development space for the user and is not an encyclopedia article. Create or edit your own sandbox here.
Writing an article and ready to request its creation?
- The Manage ⇒ History subtab contains information about the activities completed by people who have signed in and out of your facilities using the KeepnTrack Kiosk. When viewing a person's history, you will see the number of past activities for which this person has signed in or out, including each facility.
- You can create new, locate and edit existing activity history in your database.
- The Manage ⇒ History subtab consists of two distinct areas:
- The left hand side of the History subtab belongs to the Records List which is basically a list that contains the names of your users, their classification, and activities; used for browsing person history records and other related tools. You may select (highlight) any of the users in this field in order to edit their history information.
- You are unable to edit information in the Current History Record fields until you click on the Unlock button (“File:Lock Icon.jpg”).
Records List[edit | edit source]
- The left-hand side of the window contains the Records List, where all person history records matching your Find (“File:Search Icon.jpg”) criteria will be displayed in the user-specified List (“File:List Icon.jpg”) sort order. The default selection will be the most recently modified.
- Selecting an entry from the Records List will make that history record current in the Current Record pane (i.e. the larger, right-hand section of the Manage ⇒ History subtab).
- The area situated below the record list contains tools that useful for removing, sorting, and finding history records.
- List (“File:List Icon.jpg”)—This contains some simple, predefined search and sort order tools that change how records appear in the Records List. When a search is performed, the Last Name/First Name selections will automatically adjust accordingly. The Actions menu contains the following, predefined searches:
- Sort by Last Modified Date—This selection sorts the Records List by the most recently modified records.
- Move Up (“File:Previous Icon.jpg”)—Performs the same action as pressing
<up>on your keyboard; selects the previous history record in the Record List. On the first record—or if there are no records available—this option is disabled.
- Move Down (“File:Next Icon.jpg”)—Performs the same action as pressing
<down>on your keyboard; selects the next history record in the Record List. On the last record—or if there are no records available—this option is disabled.
Records List Tools[edit | edit source]
Current Record Pane[edit | edit source]
- The greater half of the Manage ⇒ History subtab is dedicated to the Current Record pane, which provides access to the information stored in the history record selected from the Records List on the left. The tertiary tabs that are available in the Current Record pane contain the settings, options, editable fields, drop-down menus, and checkboxes used to manage history records.
History Management tabs[edit | edit source]
History Management Control Strip[edit | edit source]
- The control strip at the top of Current Record pane contains the Save and Revert buttons, the Operation Management and the Support Center help icons, the Lock/Unlock icon and the Actions (“File:Actions Icon.jpg”) menu which performs functions specific to the current history record.
- The Unlock / Lock (“File:Lock Icon.jpg”) means that before records can be modified, they must first be unlocked. This prevents an operator from making unintentional changes to the currently selected record. For example, the default state of the Manage ⇒ History subtab is “locked”. When locked, records can be viewed but not edited. The Manage ⇒ History subtab—and all corresponding tertiary tabs—will remain unlocked until you click the lock icon again or the window is closed.
Unlock / Lock[edit | edit source]
- The Actions (“File:Actions Icon.jpg”) drop-down menu (represented by a gear/cog icon) contains record-specific actions and other tools that don’t fit as well with the functions offered in the history Records List tools.
- Delete History Record—This selection permanently removes the selected history record. A word of warning, however: this cannot be undone!
Actions Menu[edit | edit source]
- KeepnTrack's Operations Management (“File:Operation Management Icon.png”) is a specialized repository where past and future operations (i.e. reports, utilities, exports, or imports) are sorted and stored. You can view operation summaries and open, email, or download saved operations that have previously completed.
Operation Management[edit | edit source]
Online Support Center[edit | edit source]
Related History Management Topics[edit | edit source]
Notes, Footnotes, and/or References[edit | edit source]
- In other words, the transaction records for the selected activites.
- The Save and Revert buttons are conditional and only appear when a changes have been made to various fields in a history record.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.