The Greater Russia is a new map game that takes place in the world in 1789. PLEASE READ THE RULES FOR MORE INFORMATION. Please create the map from 1789 AD/CE to 2012 AD/CE.
Instructions of the Map GameEdit
Add and gain the possesions to the Russia map, and take the turn in.
Rules of the Map GameEdit
- Do not make possesions to HUGE (e.g. Greater Balkans)
- Open Paint and Photoshop to edit your map and save to make a new post.
- Use the colors of Russia (C: RGB-81-91-75 D: RGB-34-74-35 P/M/A: RGB-131-199-133)
- Russian American colony annexes South Daneland.
- Russia annexes Courland.
- Russia gains the territory of Northenburg.
- Russia gains and annexes Frassia.
- Russia occupies Crete, Ionian Islands, Mount Athos, South Italian cities, and South Spanish city.
- Russia annexes Caffaland.
- Russia annexes Israel.
- Russia occupies Moldavia (Romanian region).
- Russia establishes to American settlement Fort Ross.
- Russia cedes to Grand Duchy of Warsaw (French puppet state).
- Russia disestablishes Caffaland.
- Russia occupies Wallachia.
- Russia occupies Northern Serbia and Bosnia.
- Russia occupies Montenegro and Albania.
- Russian American colony annexes West Haxameka.
- Russia occupies Dodecanese Islands.
- Russia cedes Dodecanese Islands form the Ottoman Empire.
- Russia conquers Balkans by the Ottoman Empire.
- Russia disestablishes Congress Poland
- Russia gains the Cyncerica.
- Russia gained the colony Ugartischa.
- Russia establishes the colony Russian East Africa.
- Russia independence of the international dominion of Fort Ross (1841-1867)
- Russia gains Samar and Leyte.
- Russia annexes Sapparo and establishes the settlement Russian Japan.
- Greece gains the colony of Russian Kenya.
- United States purchases Russian America independence of international dominion of Alaska.
- Poland independence until 1916.
- Finland independence from 1917.
- Russian Empire becomes a new republic of Russian SFSR.
- Soviet Union (USSR) established until 1922.
- USSR breaks apart will divided a new international organization, Commonwealth of Independent States.
- Russian Federation independent from December 1991.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.